Following the April 5, 2018 lottery, accepted families must complete the registration packet and provide all required supporting documents by May 4th in order to enroll their child. Accepted families can do this in one of the following ways:
- Complete and upload your registration documents online through SchoolMint, our secure online enrollment portal by visiting buffalocollegiate.schoolmint.net/signin. For instructions on how to log into SchoolMint click here.
- Attend one of the following Enrollment Dates to complete your registration documents in person with a representative from Buffalo Collegiate. Please bring with you the documentation needed to register your child.
- Thursday, April 12th, 4:30 to 6:30 PM @ Delavan-Grider Community Center
- Tuesday, April 17th, 4:30 to 6:30 PM @ The Belle Center
- Saturday, April 21st, 10 AM to 1 PM @ Tri-Main Center
- Tuesday, April 24th, 4:30 to 6:30 PM @ Merriweather Library
- Wednesday, April 25th, 9 AM to 11 AM @ Tri-Main Center
- Thursday, April 26th, 4:30 to 6:30 PM @ Delavan-Grider Community Center
- Tuesday, May 1st, 4:30 to 6:30 PM @ Tri-Main Center
- Download and print hard copies of the registration documents and mail or email the packet and copies of all necessary supporting documents to: Buffalo Collegiate Charter School, PO Box 559, Buffalo, NY 14212 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Click on the below links to download the necessary registration documents:
NOTE: Children must be enrolled ONLY by parent or legal guardian.
QUESTIONS? Please contact Brian Pawloski, Head of School @ email@example.com or 716-713-2162.